Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Summer

So it's a busy summer to say the least. This past weekend Chaz and Nicole got married, which is very cool. But that also means that Nicole is obviously not living with us anymore (sad). We'll miss her, especially Jaden, but it's a good catch for Chaz, I mean how many brides do you know who buy their husbands a Rickenbacker 360 Fireglow? Not many.

Sunday after leading worship at church, I took a nap until 5pm! Crazy, then we went to Josh and Kelly's and watched Coach Carter, ok movie, but good friends and yes, I drank a chocolate martini, but only because Josh did too...

This weekend I'm in Dan Eaton's wedding and am excited about that, we are going to stay two nights up north, and maybe catch a wine tasting on the way back home. Should be fun. Sorry I haven't posted anything with much substance, too dang busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Choclate Martinis? My wife likes those. Come to think of it, many women do.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home