Saturday, June 11, 2005

Nicole

Nicole has the best post today, that I just have to quote here:
"
This week at the crepe shop I have been working mornings from 6:30 till noon. It is a great time to work. I work while others sleep, and then when I am done working I still have the whole day to do other things. I also love seeing the same people everyday and talking with the customers. This morning I got to talk with a mom that came in with her 14 month old. She just needed some time out of the house and some adult conversation.

My favorite interaction was with a 7 year old boy:
(After a bit of chit-chat about how this was his last day of school)
Boy: What school did you go to?
Me: Lansing Christian
Boy: Oh, so your a Christian?!
Me: Yep.
Boy: (very enthusiastically) Nice to meet you!! I'm an African American!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home