Tuesday, August 30, 2005

eyesinlawgolf

My eyes will be ok. The doctor told me that Jaden "took a chunk" out of my eye, but that it wouldn't do any permanent damage. It's feeling better already, but no Costello glasses for me.

My inlaws are in town and it's soo good to see them. I whipped up on everyone in cards last night, I hope they stick around for a while anyway...

They also brought me their old piano for my birthday. It's pretty sweet. We just have it in the living room dinning room area right now, the perfect place for me to annoy everyone in the house.

My eye doctor (who happens to go to Riverview) invited me to play in his foursome in the charity golf tourny next month. I've only golfed twice and the last time I had 56 in 9 which I was happy with, but I need some more practice before I play. Me and dad-in-law are going out to the course tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need a course to go to, go to my family's course in Laingsburg (Pine Hills). It's a little north of Lansing but a really pretty 18 hole. Plus, my dad works there so maybe there's a deal to be had...or just the pleasure of playing on the course my grandfather and I built (though, not together...but I helped with the second 9!).
~Holly

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dan,
man it seems like it's been forever since i dropped a line on your blog but i felt the need to say hi and caatch up on how you're doing. hope your eye heals well. i got this philosophy professor who might just be an exact replica of you. super cool guy and hilarious in class. anyways, i just wanted to say hi. hope everything is going well for ya. drop me a line sometime.
-brad hilgert

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home