Sunday, August 14, 2005

ahhh

I'm had fun playing at the fair last week, but I'm really glad it is over also, just so I don't have to have four practices a week, it was getting to be pretty crazy. I'm in a bit of a blah mood right now. Suz and I are working on the budget. She's not super happy with her job right now, so that sucks. Her boss is wanting every free second of her time, it's pretty unrealistic. Anyways, that makes for crazy life for us. The thing is, is that she likes working at the crepe shop and business is doing good. There's just all these extra expectations put on her that are crazy. She doesn't make enough money to do this!

Like I said, I'm in just a blah kind of mood. I'm excited about some things and people. And some things and people have dissapointed me lately. I guess that's how things go. That's what we should expect. Our job is to be faithful and grace-filled despite that.

Sorry to leave a moody post today.

3 Comments:

Blogger jed dearing said...

i just discovered "magnolia."
I now understand what you've been talking about all these years. wow...

10:57 PM  
Blogger Dan Price said...

Yes. It is high art as far as movies are concerned.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Brad and Megan said...

Your blah mood is justified with the budget thing. We still haven't managed to work one out for us that we have stuck to for longer than a few months. Just move to Honduras where going to the movies is only $1 U.S. dollar. Unless you mind subtitles.
Oh, and it's good to hear the fair went well! But you better wash your hand...you never know with rock stars.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home