Wednesday, July 27, 2005

ricky

It's been a while since I've posted. Last weekend I taught and did the music, so it was pretty much the Dan Price show, which is good that that's not a regular thing! But it seemed to go pretty ok.

I haven't been sleeping very well becuase of the muggyness, but today is cooler, so I'm looking forward to bed tonight.

I also just sold the church's Fender American Strat which was a good guitar, but not best suited for my needs. So I went to Elderly today and bought a Rickenbacker 330 in Jet Glo (black with white pickguard.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy Harden said...

Uhm..Trev just bought a new guitar a few days ago... The parallels are getting a bit creepy. Anyhow, congrats on the new toy. Rock on brotha!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

NOW the truth comes out...you just bought it because you want to be like Chris Martin. Is your man-crush on Jeff Tweedy extending to him now as well? :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Dan Price said...

No way! I'll never leave Jeff Tweedy!

10:29 AM  
Blogger jimmy said...

YEAH!!! gotta rock the RICKIE!!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Trev Diesel said...

Hahah, i just traded FOR an american strat :)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home