Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Enoch and the Gorilla

I think we finally found another guitar player and he's really good. We have five bands and four electric guitar players, which means that Sean and Dan E. take turns as subs in another band, but that will all change soon. It's a good feeling.

I've also been rereading Flannery O'connors short stories. They are seriously incredible. Dark comedy, poking fun at her Georgia country upbringing, filled with spiritual undertones. A Good Man is seriously Hard To Find.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went over "A Good Man is Hard to Find" in my English class this last semester. You know me, I've never really been into poetry and literature, but I really enjoyed reading O'connor's work. "If only there was someone there to shoot her everyday of her life." Great stuff.

David H

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home