Sunday, January 02, 2005

Achy Breaky Head

Headache right now.

Today was long, but good. I led the communion service at all three Riverview gatherings. The 8:45 had about 25 people and was really dead and the service was a bit choppy. The last two went pretty well though. It's amazing how God works in people's lives when you just give them some time to pray together and remember Him. We also read a good amount of scripture, which I think is important. God's word is powerful. I basically wanted to hit some of the highlights of the story between God and man. We started with the Fall and Curse in Genesis, moved on to the coming Messiah and then to the sacrifice and hope that our lives should now contain.

New Year's Eve was tons of fun also. Kyle and Melissa were gracious enough to host a groovin' party. We sang karioke (I sang some Police) and $5 poker, which I won $40 bucks at. Pretty sweet. Also had a great talk with Eric Henry, Ross and Eric Craft. Probably the best New Year's that I've ever had.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Harden said...

"pretty sweet", "probably the best..." I'm guessing you have seen Napoleon Dynomite lately...

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home