Saturday, December 11, 2004

2nd Mix

So I just got the 2nd mix back of Ish and it sounds much better, not perfect but better. The vocals are more even and have less reverb and the levels in general are more even. There are some things that still aren't perfect, but what do you expect for $500 bucks?

Tonight we had church and the music stuff seemed to go pretty well, we are learning how to play with the new formation of our band. Jeremy is still learning the songs, but most of the time what he's playing is great. We also did a jazz verson of "What Child if This" for offering and he pulled out the sax and blew like crazy.

Well I have more music stuff in the morning, I need some sleep. Nighty Night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man...I would love to hear some of your music whenever you get the chance.

David H

9:57 PM  
Blogger Dan Price said...

Had a guy in Hillsdale do the recording. His name is Dave Jones>>>i will let you guys know when the cd comes out. J, if we hang out soon I'll let you hear the pre-master that I have.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home