Thursday, December 09, 2004

It's all about the mix

So I just got our cd back from the engineer and don't like the mix at all. Out of the five songs our vocals only sound good on two because he has all this stupid reverb on them, you can't even hear the acoustic guitar on most songs, the ride cymbal is piercing to the ear, and there are tons of little things beyond that that bother me. To top it all off, it will cost more money to have him remix it, even though he is the one that sucked! Kidding, he actually was really nice to work with, I just don't like his mix. I also just found out that it is going to cost some money to get it Mastered, not just duplicated. Suck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Kranzo said...

The first time I heard the mix was through Kyle's computer and it sounded tinny, but then I listened to it in my car today and it sounded good! I know I am not a music person or anything but I really don't think it is as bad as you guys think - you are overly critical because it is your own stuff!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home