Monday, July 26, 2004

On The Road

So, I finally found a wireless internet spot here in Columbus. We are taking our time coming back, visiting our good friends. Here are a few quick thoughts on the past week and a half.

1. Noel and Tom Short both spoke at LT. I thought this would be weird, because they communicate in completly different ways. But it was really good. They both seemed to tone down the edge of their extremes a bit for the sake of the students. At least that was my impression. It was a very honoring process.

2. On the way down saw Scott and tammy they are leaving for seminary at Regent in Vancouver in a few weeks... We stopped in Virginia and visited Dan and Andrea Hanna (go to hannasojourn.com) they are leaving for Vienna, Austria to do missionary work there, next week. And we are now visiting with Shane and Erin and Andy and Jamie. A + J just moved to Columbus to Virginia this past week. And Shane and Erin just moved from Reynoldsburg to Clintonville. So there is a lot of moving going on. I want to really spend time time and write about each of these people, i might tag-team with suz, but they each mean so much to us, that I really want to get it down in writing.

well, we are heading back wednesday. that's all I have for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel a tiny tear budding in the corner of my eye. You're...crazy, man. You're crazy.

Shane

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home