Sunday, July 04, 2004

"Airline To Heaven"

Well, I'm all rested up from speaking this weekend. It went as good as can be expected. Saturday night's delivery was a bit rough, but things went pretty well today. No one stood up and yelled "heratic" or anything like that. So that's good.

Davin and Chey are letting us borrow an air conditioner! No more muggy, hot, sleepless nights. Very happy about that. We installed it and then I took a three and a half hour nap. It felt like ten minutes.

My dad and brothers and I have been setting off roman candles, bottle rockets, screamers and so on with the neighbors. And it's still going on. Nothing like celebrating Independance Day by defing state law.

3 Comments:

Blogger CFaith said...

So your speaking went all right then?

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job on God's will, my man. Wonderin if ya could shoot me GK Chesterson's long quote. Maybe we should work you into the teaching shuffle a few more times. Steve S

12:15 PM  
Blogger Noel Heikkinen said...

Agreed.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home