Monday, June 28, 2004

"Less Than You Think"

Well I just want to post real quick before I work on this week's message. Last night we got some visitors from New Song in Columbus, the Harger girls. It was really good to have them around. They are an awesome family. Our small group came over also, we are reading Blue Like Jazz. We got into an interesting discussion about Sin Nature vs. Adam's sin being a snowball effect. I love it that we don't always agree on things. It makes for really good conversations and leads to a reexamination of belief.

Jaden slept six hours straight last night, which was extraordinary. I fed him at nine and then talked to him and he smiled and laughed at me for about half an hour. It's pretty cool.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock and roll.... quietly

12:32 PM  
Blogger x said...

cool... you can cover my really long song for lt if you want to... if you do please record it... it would be greatly appreciated...

nate p.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Dan Price said...

awesome. can you get me the lyrics again?

4:13 PM  
Blogger x said...

it will be on my blog http://psychologicallystellarimages.blogspot.com/ under hold me together...

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm peach from Miami... found your site through Danny Q's... your baby is so cute :):)
xanga.com/evilravenwaves is my name

10:28 PM  
Blogger Dan Price said...

yo, shout out to all the LTers! Y miami!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home