Thursday, July 29, 2004

blog fog

I feel like the last few entries have just been thrown up there. I hate careless blogging, but at the same time I want to keep my site current. Oh, well. I'll get some energy here soon and actually put some effort into my writing. In the meanwhile...

The last night in Columbus we had one of the best talks ever with Shane and Erin. We were up 'till three. It was just amazing. I won't try to relive it here, but I hope I change because of that conversation.

Which brings me to the purpose of blogging, the purpose of writing about our lives. I have been thinking about this lately and have come to the conclusion that it gives meaning to our lives. Words do that. Something happens in our lives and we don't really think of it as a story, but then we write it down and becomes more meaningful. We go back to those stories over and over again. And reliving it is sometimes better than the original experience. Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Kranzo said...

About words revealing meaningful moments...right on. Kyle and I were just talking about this very thing the other day - in relation to literature, not blogging, but very similar.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home