Thursday, August 04, 2005

coffee shop

When I was in college I worked at a couple different coffee shops becuase I loved the atmostphere, Van Morrison playing through the radio, regulars telling stories, sumatra steaming hot, making it's way into a head that needs caffine. Anyway there are a few pretty decent coffee shops around here, and there is a new one that, in my opinion is the best it's Gone Wired Cafe on Michigan on the same block as the Green Door. The place is huge and has many different spaces within the one coffee shop. On section is full of computers you can rent time on, another is a section with toys for kids, another has wood flooring and is pretty much an art gallery. The prices are great too. Tip: park on the road becuase the lot is covered by meters. Good stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam R. Crawford said...

Yeah, I love that place. I discovered it last spring just before finals and started hanging out there all the time. It's really convenient since it's only a few blocks from my house.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home