Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Real Reason We Are Friends...

Well life has been busy, between adding new band members through auditions and figuring out schedules, trying to find information for a missions trip, and planning my teaching out for this week, I have abandoned some friendships the past couple weeks. Sorry, if you're one of those people. I did however get a chance to play some poker at JR's place tonight and pretty much cleaned house. I ended up 17 bucks. So I'm abandoning friends and taking their money!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Price said...

damn...

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your teaching this weekend. Sounds like you've put a lot of time into it.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be claiming that $14 on your taxes this year?

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home