Sunday, April 17, 2005

Quick

ok, so quick post. I have so much to tell about my dad, about his last days, about the funeral the stories that people told me, the love that has been shown, the hurt... All that will come, but right now I have one question for you computer geeks. I use Entourage and the past few times I've checked my email all the previous "new" emails come up also, so I'm getting hundreds of "new" emails every time I check it. When I check my email through Yahoo though, it doesn't seem to do this, so I'm guessing this is and Entourage problem. Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the [leave copy of each message on the server] box is checked.

http://www.truevektor.com/dan/index.html

10:14 AM  
Blogger JeepGuyMike said...

are you leaving the old messages on the server? if so, that might be the issue.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home