Thursday, April 07, 2005

Panther

So my computer's operating system crashed today. Weird. Anyways, I took it into Eubulus, who work on warranteed Apples. They "fixed it" by trashing my OS and putting Panther in for me (I had Jaguar). They wanted to charge me $75, but I pointed out that it's under warranty and the guy told me that he'd let me have it for free right now, but the Tech who worked on my computer will give me a call tomorrow and I might end up having to pay the $75, but even so OSX costs about $150 and I was going to buy Tiger next week to upgrade anyways. Just a strange little computer story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan- i dont know what to say. my dad told me today that he got and e-mail from john hopler. im really sorry. im not going to act like i feel your pain. cuz i dont. i never had to go through anything like it. but i hurt for you and suzanne and your family and im so sorry. and know that we are praying for you all over on this side of the world! we love you guys!
roslyn stockdale

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home