Thursday, March 31, 2005

gear

I'm getting rid of some gear on ebay with the help of JR, but I wanted to post this first hear, so you, dear readers, have the proverbial "first shot."

Here's what I got:

Fender Blonde Acoustic/Electric guitar w/fishman pickups DG22SCE. Good condition, action could be a tad lower, but overall, it works well. Sounds pretty decent plugged in. $425

Peavey Bass: I bought this off the church, who bought this off of Nate, because I thought I was going to have to play bass in a band. Fortunately, we found enough bass players! Everything works fine, I had it checked out today at Elderly Instruments and they said it's good to go. Comes with a gig bag. $125

Intellitouch Tuner. This is one of the best little tuners in the world. The tuner picks up vibrations to let you know if you are in tune or not. The case is included. $40.

Boss RC-20 Loop Station. This is in excellent condition. I've only used it about three times. I just never got into it. It's a great little pedal though. $225

Carlo Robelli acoustic guitar. Seriously a great beginners guitar. Great value. $70.

Leave a comment if you are interested in any of these at all.
Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home