Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sex etc...

Noel said penis, orgasim, and masturbation in church this weekend. He missed a couple of good ones that he could have used, but I think the point got across. Suz and I got to sit together in church at Riverview for the first time ever. Crazy. Good week for that to happen.

Question: When you boast about God (like we are told to do in Jeremiah and Paul's letters) what does that mean? I get this picture of Nelson from the Simpsons saying "ha ha! I love God. Ha Ha!" But I'm pretty sure it's not like that. I'm actually planning on teaching at Riverview on this topic, so if you have any insight, share the wealth.

Skating party next Saturday after church for Holly B's birthday. I think she's shy about inviting people, so please come.

V-Day dance this friday was pretty sweet. Met some new people, did the "dpiddy" (my own invented dance) and even grooved on the floor with Noel a bit. I think he danced with me as much as my wife did, she was probably embarrassed of me, but hey, that's what dancing is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Price said...

I'm hoping for some creative google searches that lead people to my site.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home