Monday, April 10, 2006

One and One Year Ago

Well it was amazing to see 2000 people all together at ONE yesterday. Riverview is so much bigger than we realize. God has been up to some amazing stuff.


It's also a year ago today that my dad passed away. Death is such a weird thing. It's lost it's sting in a sense that there is more for us, we have hope, but at the same time we are just human and it's hard to see past this life. I miss my dad all the time. I mostly think about him when I'm in the car driving somewhere by myself. Sometimes I have to drive around the block or turn the radio on and get my mind onto something else before meeting with whoever I'm meeting with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're doing well after one year. My grandma passed away on April 9, 2005. Mom and I spent the weekend visiting with her old friends and looking through pictures. It's a comfort to know that she's not in pain now, and in a much better place :-)

Prayers to you and your family,
Brad

5:23 PM  
Blogger yack said...

Hey Dan, I've got a picture of your Dad and John Lile on my blog tonight. yack.blogspot.com
Jeff

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home