Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hospitals

Hospitals make me feel sick. Everything is white or pink and feels like your grandma decorated. I'm suprised we don't have salt shaker collections in each room. they need to design hospitals with a little more color, maybe some more art, some fountains, bring some plants into the room. Anyways...thank you all so much for your love and prayers. My dad is up and down, the last couple of days were horrible, but since last night he has been feeling better and even talking a bit. He's also been eating more, which is good. He needs to get stronger so they can start up chemo again. The good test results are that the cancer in his spinal fluid has cleared and there is no cancer in his lungs (they were really scared about that). Bad news is that his "normal" chemo hasn't been working and if he gets strong enough to go on it again they will have one more shot at getting a mixture that works. So keep praying. God hears.

4 Comments:

Blogger ShannaKay said...

I'm so happy that your dad is doing better. It's a step : )

I totally agree about the whole hospital thing. I think that's why we decided to have the baby at the birth center.

Continually praying,
Shanna

5:18 PM  
Blogger Amy Harden said...

So thankful that it's looking better. We'll keep praying...

10:12 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

yeah I hate hospital smells too. My dad was in intensive care, so everything was sterized. After he passed away, my mom, brother and I went on a trip, and walked into a hotel that smelled the same, and walked back out again! We ended up driving a couple of extra hours that night!

Glad to hear he's doing better!!!!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my family is praying for your family.

roslyn

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home