Thursday, March 10, 2005

Open Mic Nite

So I need your help. I'm hosting Open Mic Nite at Il Bacio's on S. Cedar this Tuesday. It is from 7-9pm. I'll be playing some and I've talked to some others who will make it out to lend us their talent. But I really need a lot of people to come out and support. If this goes well they will let me do this weekly, or bi-weekly. So please come on out, play a song if that's what you do, drink some coffee or chai, or juice or whatever it is that you do... It should be fun!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan! This is Nick Starck! The CD, first of all, is AWESOME. I had no idea you wrote those songs! They are GREAT! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'm trying to organize a large group to come root you on! I'm working on getting my whole Bible Study and Spring Break group! Keep up the good work :-) Amazing job Saturday night, as well ;-)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Dan Price said...

Thanks man! I was going to email you today and let you know about open mic. But you found me first. Awesome, hope to see you tuesday.
dp

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to include this link for y'all:
http://www.restaurantdb.net/restaurants/menu/213

This is the menu for Il Bacio, as well as a link for a map so everyone knows how to get there! I called and they said there should be no cover charge! :-)

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home