Wednesday, September 15, 2004

a day in the life

well it's been a good day. I woke up at seven to the sound of Jaden crying (suzanne works wednesday mornings) and when I picked him up he smiled. I feed him and played games with him for the next hour and then caught another hour of sleep. then off to the coffee shop to see mom. She left work and took the kid. I stayed and read and posted on the eriv forum. then I met up with Joey. We hung out at Darb's for a while. It really is a quality little place. Kyle and Melissa had suggested it and they were right, Solid burgers and beer, good price. Then I came home and took a walk with Suz and Jaden. It was great to get some family time in. It was a beautiful evening. We actually went grocery shopping, so Jaden rode in the stroller on the way there and the groceries rode in the stroller on the way back! Then while we were walking Joey and his parents saw us while they were driving and they stopped, we met them, Jaden threw up (it was a really bad one too) and we continued on our way home. It's good to be outside, I don't get out enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hanna Sojourn said...

Let me just say that we miss you guys. It is already getting cold here so it is a bit dowener but we have loved being forced to walk every where outside. The buildings the streets, every thing here is clean and much more put into the aesthic. Tell the family we said hi. We enjoy viewing the picks to of Jaden.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home