Sunday, August 22, 2004

Why I haven't been blogging

So, I suck at updating my blog. But I do have reasons. This past week has been a wonderful escape. Scott and Tammy our frousins (friend/cousins) were here all this past week and it was wonderful. They are on their way to Vancouver because Scott is going to seminary at Regent there. These two kids are some of our dearest friends. Rarely have Suzanne and I recieved such unbridaled love. The are more than family and more than friends. I wish I could say more but I can't becuase it can't be described in words. To understand you would have to be there when Scott, holds Jaden, or plays baskettball with me and the neighbor kids or when he leaves his world of philosphy and acedamia and just says something silly. You'd have to be there when Tami asks challenging questions in pure honesty or when she hugs us goodbye and tells us directly of how much she loves us. We will miss them.

This weekend we went home for a friends wedding reception. Had breakfast with Charley and Jennifer on Saturday. Can't wait for them to visit. They need to move to Lansing.

I'm hoping to update some more tomorrow. I want to talk about sacrifice and the word "know," but for now I need to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home