Friday, December 30, 2005

If My Life Were A Soundtrack

Here is the cd I would make. In fact for the first five people, I will burn this disc for them, if they do the same for me.

The Way I Was Made-Griffin House
First Day Of My Life-Bright Eyes
The Great American Novel-Larry Norman
I'm Only Sleeping-Beatles
Trouble-Ray Lamantagne
Stupid Daniel-Billy Harvey
Wishful Thinking-Wilco
My Home Is The Sea-Matt Sweeney and Bonnie Prince Billy
Fresh Feeling-The Eels
Ohio-Over The Rhine
Say Yes! To Michigan!-Sufjan Stevens
The Lemon Of Pink Pt. 1-The Books
Do Lord-Johnny Cash
Gideon-My Morning Jacket
September-Ryan Adams
Til Kingdom Come-Coldplay
Sunken Treasure-Wilco
Philosopher's Stone-Van Morrison
The Man Comes Around-Johnny Cash

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this offer still stand? Post a comment on my site if so. Thx.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, the books...

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home