Monday, November 21, 2005

I still like you

Sorry, I haven't been updating much. Things have been busy. I saw Jeff Tweedy with Doss and Brandon and Devon Foote. It was a great show and a good time to get to know those guys. Brandon and I are going to start doing some folky/country worship stuff at church. Change things up a bit.

We also got the chance to see Scott and Tami, in Indiana. It was very cool to see them, but much too short.

I get my one weekend off of doing music this weekend, so we are going to do thanksgiving + the weekend with Suzanne's parents and family. The uncles, aunts and cousins haven't spent much time with him.

Anyway, I'm watching the kid this morning and he's asking for something, so I need to get going.

PS. And we played dodgeball last Friday. "I took the bull by the horns, it's a metaphor... but I really did that."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you still need a drummer?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Dan Price said...

Yes we do. We are having auditions tonight for drummers at 7pm at the church!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't make it tonight. No problem though, I was just looking to help out in case you didn't have anyone to cover. It sounds like you will. Let me know if you get in a real bind and maybe I can audition another time. Your left-handed drummer is pretty strong. Is he still playing?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Dan Price said...

Yeah Rick is still playing. Do you have an email i can contact you in case we don't find a good fit? Thanks!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kirkherald@yahoo.com

I'm not great by any means. I've played at a few seedy bars, but mostly just getting together with buddies to play crappy rock/metal tunes.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home